Our company offers the following range of services at competitive prices:
- Crew Management
- Ship Repairs
- Sales / Purchases of Vessels
- Registration of the Ships under the Flag
- Processing documents such as visas and filling the Flag Forms for confirming and issuing the seaman’s Certificate of Competency and Endorsement by the Flag State
- Travel Services
- Training Courses for Seamen
- Consultation Services
Tenet Marine Company provides full Crew Management or particular Crewing Services from one crew member to a full crew for the following types of vessels:
- General & Dry Cargo, Multi Purpose Vessels;
- Bulk Carriers: Handysize, Handymax, Panamax, Cape Size;
- Container Ships: Feeder, Reefer/Container, Panamax, Post – Panamax;
- Tanker Ships: Oil / Crude, Chemical, Product, Oil / Ore, Super, Panamax, VLCC, ULCC, OBO, LNG, LPG;
- Refrigerator Ships;
- Ro-Ro, Ro-Lo, Lo-Ro, Lo-Lo, PCC, Vehicle Carrier;
- Passenger Ships, Cruise Liners, Ferry, Motor Yacht (Including Service Staff);
- Offshore Fleet: AHTS, PSV, ROV, DSV, OSV, DP, Accommodation Barges, Seismic / Research Vessels, Hopper Dredger, Cable Layer.
We aim to offer the best service to our clients and this is reflected in the number of our crew members on board their ships. Marine Personnel is carefully selected by our company’s skilled and experienced crew managers.
The company has extensive database of seafarers from Ukraine, Russia, Georgia and the Baltic States. Most of them either come with excellent references, or have been working with us for a long time, serving many times on various vessels.
Our policy is to keep only reliable seamen in our company. But we are always open to young, promising, experienced and hardworking seamen for joining our team, when they can provide us with positive references from previous employers.
We follow the National and International Requirements for Crew Members. Each seaman has the International Licence, Endorsement, Certificates and other documents in accordance with STCW’95, so that their sea service is easy to check.
Upon clients’ request we can provide a selection of candidates for them to choose from.
We guarantee that before sending candidates for our clients’ consideration, all candidates are checked for experience, competence, ship safety knowledge,certificates,work ambitions, English level, full Medical Examination (including P&I Clubs) and Drug and Alcohol Test. When necessary, candidates will be interviwed by Skype, web cam or phone.
Tenet Marine Company arrange crew change in any part of the world, including preparing documents for issuing Visas and the Flag State Certificates for seamen and booking e-tickets as per ship crew fare. We can also provide discounted working clothes each crew member with any desired logotype.
Likewise, we can offer additional services such as:
- Possibility of transferring wages and final settlements in one payment to one bank account for the full crew;
- Selecting Cadets for future Employment on Companies’ vessels.